|The 4th Annual Mobile Payment China 2013 will provide you with an overview of policy guidance, industry standard, business model, cooperation strategy, technology advancement, security solution, successful experience, O2O e-commerce, and customer engagement and retention in the development of remote and NFC mobile payment coupled with the interaction with merchants and users in the context of government’s determination to develop the mobile payment market in a steady and healthy way.
Now in its 4th year, the premier conference is going to convene 180+ top professionals from across the mobile payment communities including financial institutions, MNOs, the 3rd-party payment platforms, ICT companies, security solution suppliers, chip solution providers, smartphone manufacturers, semiconductor & IC suppliers, APP service providers, payment terminal manufacturers, private equities, consulting firms as well as regulators and policy-setters.
What Will You Take Away From The Event?
- Gaining a comprehensive picture of China's mobile payment industry with a global perspective
- Analysing China's industrial standardization process for mobile payment deployment and the effects and alterations brought about by new technical standards
- Identifying the opportunities and challenges facing China's mobile payment development combined with global trends in mobile transactions and finding out the optimal cooperation model and strategy facilitating the joint efforts throughout the industrial chain
- Learning the technological advances and applications concerning mobile payment platform, multi-application smart card, e-wallet and POS technology
- Exploring the strategy and measures to strengthen the mobile payment security and promote the innovation of payment products for better customer adoption and retention
- Discovering the effects of a more popular application of NFC's non-payment functionalities among users on an acceleration in NFC mobile payment acceptance
- Understanding the outlook for mobile payment based on trends of NFC tech, O2O ecosystem and mobile Internet
- Exploring the way to information, financial and commercial resources integration, mobile transaction solution, and marketing strategy equipped with value-added services in accordance with the needs of a variety of markets such as public utilities, financial services, e-commerce and SNS
- Listening to the voices from the sectors ranging from retailing to public utilities and public transport on the existing mobile payment applications and the necessary steps to take for a more user-friendly payment environment
- A premier gathering where the government, financial institutions, MNOs, payment platforms meet and network with system integrators, technology vendors, solution & service providers, and mobile payment users, etc