|The 3rd Annual Mobile Payment China 2012 will provide you with a comprehensive picture of growth strategy, industry standard, technological advances, payment security, business model, user experience, NFC tech, and customer engagement and retention in the context of government's determination to develop the mobile payment market in a steady and healthy way.
Now in its 3rd year, the premier conference is going to convene 160+ top professionals from across the mobile payment communities including MNOs, retail banks, payment platforms, smart cards & chips, integrated mobile payment solutions, payment terminals, ICT, softwares, semiconductors, RFID, digital security, payment card multinationals, handsets, investors, consulting services as well as policymakers and regulators.
What Will You Take Away From The Event?
- Finding out how best to collaborate with market players across the community so as to enhance the progress of mobile payment
- Gaining in-depth insights into the technical advances and applications concerning mobile payment solution, security, SIM card, IC card and POS technology
- Discerning the upcoming industry standard navigating the mobile payment market and its potential influence on various stakeholders throughout the value chain
- Understanding the outlook for the mobile payment based on NFC tech in China
- Assessing existing mobile payment models and applications, and the marketing strategy for better customer engagement and retention
- Identifying the challenge in terms of the rapid evolution of payment methods faced by commercial and retail banks
- Evaluating the development of mobile payment in meeting fast-growing market needs and how to create customer loyalty
- Probing into how to strengthen mobile payment security through joint efforts all over the community and determining respective roles of MNOs, banks, payment platforms, system integrators and regulators, etc
|Special Thanks To Our Eminent Speakers In 2011